Vertical Sliding Windows
Taking all the finest points of the traditional design, the Halo PVC-U version matches the aesthetic appeal while offering superior performance and maintenance benefits.
Weights and pulleys are replaced by sophisticated spring and spiral balances, and a unique tilt facility to enable cleaning of sashes safely from the inside.
Vertical Sliding sash - Key Features
- Traditional front to back profile dimension to match existing box arrangements
- Sections designed to match traditional aesthetic appeal
- Deep bottom rail option
- Upper and lower sashes tilt inwards for ease of cleaning
- Traditional astragal Georgian bar arrangements
- Traditional hardware design and functionality
- Full range of style options and sizes to enable replacement of traditional products
- Achieves U-values as low as 1.4 W/m2K
Halo has also developed a bespoke version of its Vertical Slider specifically for conservation areas. Working with key clients and local planning departments to meet their specific design requirements, the new conservation version combines all the benefits of a PVC-U window, with very detailed design features.
Conservation - Key Features
- Mortice and Tenon’ appearance in key joints
- Bevelled sashes
- Period Georgian bar
- Traditional travel stops
- Traditional horn detail
- Traditional hardware design